Monday 1 November 2010

Fresh start !

Years of "unchanneled" thoughts. This is how I feel about not starting a blog earlier. I guess I needed to muster every confidence I had in myself to reach out to people around me and share the little things in life that make me happy. Or angry. Like the tube strike in London tomorrow.

Writing your first post is like going on a blind date. It's scary, you don't know who is going to be on the other side, but you're just going to give it a try anyway. Except, I intend to give blogging a serious go.

Here is a little thing you should know about me: I am figuring out my life and it is an everyday adventure. If you stick around you will notice the changes I go through, the causes I defend and the ones I blame. You will read about my passions, my disappointments  and (hopefully) laugh at my quirky jokes.

And if you are wondering why my blog is called "thoughts from a ladybird", let me just tell you, that I love those little creatures and that I believe in their power: they bring luck to your lives !

No comments:

Post a Comment